FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ESSENTRICS FITNESS PROGRAM, CLASSICAL STRETCH PROGRAM AND STUDIO LOCATIONS.
Virtual Studio Wellness
What should I bring to a virtual Essentrics class?
- Skype Connection and amplifier to ensure proper sound during class.
- Bring your yoga mat.
- Optional: a small towel should the floor work be too difficult for your hips.
- Don’t forget to bring bottled water!
What should I bring to a session at the NDG, Montreal location?
- Bring your yoga mat. Most times we will bring an extra mat, but sometimes we do forget. It would be best that you invest in a yoga mat for classes at the centre.
- Small towel if you find the floor work challenging and bottled water.
What should I know about the virtual class?
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Class is live and a full hour.
- NDG Location may change per session. Please check the class schedule for the updated location before dropping in, page is here.
Do I need to sign up for the class?
- Yes, please! Please book your session online for virtual class.
- For the NDG location, space is limited. You can drop in, but a spot is not guaranteed. You can either email me before the class (email@example.com) to reserve your spot or click here to book a session.
What do I wear?
- Wear loose clothing or yoga pants with a t-shirt.
- All programs are barefoot.
- Ensure that all clothing does not have decorative buttons or zippers so that it doesn’t harm the wooden floor.
What are some unique features of an ESSENTRICS Fitness class?
- ESSENTRICS combines classic stretching with continuous movement. You can participate with or without weights. It is a full body, designed to strengthen the muscles, improving flexibility and posture.
- ESSENTRICS focuses on slenderizing the body and building strength.
- ESSENTRICS philosophy is to understand the body, develop proper alignment, flexibility and strength.
What kind of results can I expect with ESSENTRICS Fitness Program?
- You will probably discover immediate benefits with just one ESSENTRICS work-out, feeling better, limber and breathing better. Of course, with regular practice, the health benefits from a ESSENTRICS Fitness Program you may find a leaner, toned, and more flexible body.
Please also read our Cancellation and Missed Class Policy.