FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TONE FITNESS PROGRAM, CLASSIC STRETCH PROGRAM AND STUDIO LOCATIONS.
What should I bring to a session at Studio Wellness?
- Bring your yoga mat. Yoga mats are available for rent at Studio Wellness for $1, which you can add to your reservation.
- Optional: a small towel should the floor work be too difficult for your hips.
- Don’t forget to bring bottled water! We usually also have lemon water available at the Studio Wellness for our students.
What should I bring to a session at the NDG, Montreal location?
- Bring your yoga mat. Most times we will bring an extra mat, but sometimes we do forget. It would be best that you invest in a yoga mat for classes at the centre.
- Small towel if you find the floor work challenging and bottled water.
What should I know about the locations?
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Street parking for both locations is plentiful and free.
- NDG Location may change per session. Please check the class schedule for the updated location before dropping in.
Do I need to sign up for sessions?
- Please book your session online since space is limited. You can drop in, but a spot is not guaranteed. You can either email me before the class (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot or click here to book a session.
What do I wear?
- Wear loose clothing or yoga pants with a t-shirt.
- All programs are barefoot.
- Ensure that all clothing does not have decorative buttons or zippers so that it doesn’t harm the wooden floor.
What are some unique features of a TONE Fitness class?
- TONE combines classic stretching with continuous movement. You can participate with or without weights. It is a full body, designed to strengthen the muscles, improving flexibility and posture.
- TONE focuses on slenderizing the body and building strength.
- TONE philosophy is to understand the body, develop proper alignment, flexibility and strength.
What kind of results can I expect with TONE Fitness Program?
- You will probably discover immediate benefits with just one TONE work-out, feeling better, limber and breathing better. Of course, with regular practice, the health benefits from a TONE Fitness Program you may find a leaner, toned, and more flexible body.
Please also read our Cancellation and Missed Class Policy.