Discover the Benefits of Essentrics.
ESSENTRICS Workout Creates A Balanced And Toned Body.
ESSENTRICS achieves this by creating defined and flexible muscles, in that the strength in your muscles does not overpower your movement and your mobility is enhanced by your stretch. ESSENTRICS dynamically combines strengthening and stretching to develop a strong toned body with the complete ability of moving each joint and muscle freely and with full range of motion.
Now being referred to Aging Backwards, Essentrics program shows scientifically, how anyone can stay feeling young and vibrant their entire life!
The basis of the workout is a dynamic combination of strength and flexibility exercises, designed to pull apart the joints by elongating the muscles and challenging them in the lengthened position. This full-body technique works through the muscle chains, liberating and empowering the muscles, relieving them from tension in the process.
The Body Results and Health Benefits of Essentrics…
The elegant, intelligent movements within the Essentrics program work scientifically through the muscle chains to unlock rigid muscles and achieve:
- Slenderized and Toned Abs & Waist
- Immediate Changes to Posture
- Greater Range of Motion & Strength
- Anti-Aging Benefits
- Improved Self-Confidence
- Long and Lean Muscles
- Lifts the butt!
- Weight Management
Why do Essentrics?
Unlike most other programs, Essentrics uses a range of techniques and exercises so you can reach your goal of a toned, balanced and slender body. This is the basis of the Essentrics workout – a dynamic combination of strength and flexibility exercises, designed to pull apart the joints by elongating the muscles and challenging them in the lengthened position. This creates a full-body workout, working through the muscle chains, liberating and empowering the muscles, relieving them from tension in the process. While the technique is original in itself, it has been influenced by several disciplines – Tai Chi, Yoga, Ballet, PNF and isotonic movement while systematically working every joint in the body.
How will you feel after one class of Essentrics?
Most people state that they feel better, their tight muscles and joints are loosened while feeling energized at the same time. Others also claim they can breath better.
If you’ve done yoga or participated at dance fitness classes, then Essentrics can be fairly easy to learn and appreciate its techniques. Essentrics technique relies heavily on correct posture for each of the moves and some of the positions, plies, arm exercises and windmills for example. The small class setting at Studio Wellness will make it easier for you to learn all the techniques.
Who is Essentrics for?
Essentrics is ideal for men and women of all ages who:
- are looking to tone and slenderize their body, no weights required
- want to increase flexibility and overall mobility
- want to reduce aches and nagging pain
- enjoy a dynamic, flowing workout session done with background music
- do not want bulky muscles, instead aim for a slender, well-defined body
- have tight hips, back, and shoulders and need increased their range of motion
- who suffer from rounded back and shoulders and need to improve their posture
- have had previous injuries and seek a safe, low impact, high energy workout
- are seeking a workout that will help relieve chronic pain
- are athletes, runners, cyclists, football players and others who need to increase their flexibility.
|TRY ONE FREE CLASS||JOIN TODAY FOR A 5 CLASS PROGRAM|